School Learning Plan
Kinnaman Elementary School
Kinnaman is a diverse school community with approximately 500 students and 21 Languages Spoken; 59% Economically Disadvantaged; 19% of Students With Disabilities (3 ISC program classrooms); 29% English Language Learners.
Date of Last Revision: December 6, 2022
District Goal: WE empower all students to achieve post-high school success.
WE Expect Excellence
- WE teach students knowledge and skills for our evolving world.
- WE seek, support, and recognize world-class employees.
- WE engage students with a variety of relevant and challenging learning experiences.
- WE create learning environments that promote student achievement.
WE Embrace Equity
- WE build honest, safe, and inclusive relationships with our diverse students and their families.
- WE provide needed support so that every student succeeds.
- WE work and learn in teams to understand student needs and improve learning outcomes.
- WE partner with our community to educate and serve students.