Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
- To promote the education, communication, and understanding among the students, parents, faculty, administration, and Kinnaman Elementary School.
- To supply and facilitate parent and community aid to the School.
- To aid the School in projects and public information.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, and community.
- To promote parental support for and cooperation with the teachers and administrators of the School in the education of the children and youth enrolled in the School.
- To enhance and augment the basic curriculum by supplying volunteers and student enrichment programs.
2022-2023 PTO Meetings
Sept 15 - 7pm Directly after Back to School Night in the Cafeteria
Nov 17 - 6:30 - 7:30 in the Cafeteria
January 19 - 6:30 - 7:30 in the Cafeteria
Mar 16 - 6:30 - 7:30 in the Cafeteria
May 18 - 6:30 - 7:30 in the Cafeteria
Greetings! My name is Lisa Parlette and I am the Kinnaman PTO President. This year I have a 4th grader at Kinnaman and a 6th grader at Mtn. View. I believe in fostering positive relationships with all of our Kinnaman Community. I am looking forward to the coming year and all the wonderful things our students, staff and community will bring to our school. Thank you in advance to everyone that helps our children succeed. YOU ARE AMAZING!
Hi, my name is Annie Gilpin and I am the Kinnaman PTO Secretary. This will be my fourth year on the PTO, but seventh year at Kinnaman. I currently have a fourth grader at Kinnaman and an eighth grader at Mountain View. I hope to continue fostering school spirit and making Kinnaman a fun school to attend.
Hi, my name is Francine Lyon and I am the Communications and Media Coordinator. I have two kids (Lucy is in 6th grade and Jack in First) and this will be our 3rd year at Kinnaman Elementary. I joined the PTO to help make school fun, enjoyable, and memorable for all the kiddos and families…and I LOVE parties!
Hi, my name is Amy Hagel. I have a 3rd and 5th grader at Kinnaman this year, a 7th grader at Mt. View and a 9th grader at Aloha. I have been volunteering on Kinnaman's PTO for 10 years now. I am so excited to see what this next year will bring.