Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
- To promote the education, communication, and understanding among the students, parents, faculty, administration, and Kinnaman Elementary School.
- To supply and facilitate parent and community aid to the School.
- To aid the School in projects and public information.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, and community.
- To promote parental support for and cooperation with the teachers and administrators of the School in the education of the children and youth enrolled in the School.
- To enhance and augment the basic curriculum by supplying volunteers and student enrichment programs.
2021-2022 PTO Meetings
Hi, my name is Annie Gilpin and I am the Kinnaman PTO Secretary and Vice President. This will be my third year on the PTO, but sixth year at Kinnaman. I currently have a third grader at Kinnaman and a seventh grader at Mountain View. I hope to continue fostering school spirit and making Kinnaman a fun school to attend.
Hi, my name is Lisa Parlette. I believe parents working together with the staff at the school helps to encourage a better learning environment both in school and at home. I have taught my kids that we are all lifelong learners, even though you are not in "school" you are still learning every day. I look forward to being able to be a positive influence on the school and my community.
Hi, my name is Amy Hagel. I have a 2nd and 4th grader at Kinnaman this year and a 6th and 8th grader now at Mt. View, I have been volunteering and on Kinnaman's PTO for 9 years now. I am so excited to see what this next year will bring.
Hi, my name is Carrie Birkett. Building relationships with the community is my passion! Volunteering and bringing people together to achieve a common goal are two of my greatest joys in life, so what better way to apply my passions, than Volunteer Coordinator.
I love our Kinnaman community, and am so excited to be a bridge between the school and the families we serve.
Hi, my name is Andrea Estrada Loerzel. Our teachers do SO much for their students. Being on the PTO, and volunteering for the school in general, is my way of giving back and showing them the support that they deserve!
I have a 4th grader, Tony. I have a 5th grader, Natalee. This is our 6th year as a part of the Kinnaman Coyote community.
Hi, my name is Francine Lyon and I am on the fundraising committee. I have two kids (Lucy-5th grade and Jack in Kindergarten) and this will be our 2nd year at Kinnaman Elementary. I joined the PTO to help make school fun, enjoyable, and memorable for all the kiddos and families…and I LOVE parties!