Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
- To promote the education, communication, and understanding among the students, parents, faculty, administration, and Kinnaman Elementary School.
- To supply and facilitate parent and community aid to the School.
- To aid the School in projects and public information.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, and community.
- To promote parental support for and cooperation with the teachers and administrators of the School in the education of the children and youth enrolled in the School.
- To enhance and augment the basic curriculum by supplying volunteers and student enrichment programs.
2019-2020 PTO Meetings
All meetings begin at 6:30pm at the school and will have childcare available.
President: Melissa Dennis
Vice President: Karen Chan
Treasurer: Michele Weber
Secretary: Annie Gilpin
Volunteer Coordinator: Margaret Hendrickson
Fundraising Coordinator: Amy Hagel
Media Coordinator: Annie Gilpin
Hospitality Coordinator: Tara Drake
Kinnaman Gear: Carries Peeples: